PU Boot Systems
Kimpur has developed KIMfoot® PU Boot Systems which provides both safe and comfortable steps in order to provide long-lasting usage experience. Our systems which are in compliance with EN ISO 20345: 2012 and EN 61340-5-1 are used in single and double density PU boots production.
KIMfoot® PU Boot Systems have high advantages.
- Comfortable and light steps
- In compliance with the ISO 20345:2012 standard
- High Flex Resistance
- High resistance to slip (SRA/SRB/SRC)
- High Resistance to Corrosion
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Protection Against Electric Shock
- Energy Emission on Toe
- Oil and Fuel Resistance
- Anti-static Resistance
- Hydrolyze Resistance
|1||KIMfoot® Safety Shoe Sole Systems||DOWNLOAD|