The spray polyurethane foams which are called as SPF briefly are the insulating materials which are sprayed on the surface via spray application method by using high pressure special machinery equipment and transforms into foam form.
Since SPFs reduces the environmental impacts of the buildings by providing high level of energy saving and has become one of the fastest-developed construction insulating materials. It can be used in each point from foundation to the roof at the buildings in addition to the usages for insulation purposes in the following areas.
- Industrial roof insulation
- Trapeze sheet and reverse ceiling insulation
- Sea vehicles insulation
- Animal shelter insulation
- Cold storage insulation
- Pipe line insulation
- Tank – silo insulation
- Roof insulation
- Terrace insulation
- Concrete sheet insulation of building foundation
- Interlayer insulation
- External facade insulation
Kimpur has developed KIMspray® systems which is a two-component contained insulating material for commercial, residential and industrial applications with the aim of providing a perfect insulation for a peaceful and comfortable environment. KIMspray® provides perfect insulation for the areas which are difficult to reach such as spaces and corners; and it also provides comfort and efficiency for the residents.
- It provides energy-saving with new generation blowing agents.
- SPF eliminates the heat bridges and provides perfect heat insulation.
- Allow cost efficiency by quick installation
- It can be swiftly and easily applied by curing very fast
- It can be adhered on numerous surfaces perfectly.
- Especially open cell foam provides good sound insulation.
KIMspray® systems are classified into two groups as closed and open cell in terms of their structure. Besides, it presents systems in different densities which will suit to the usage area.
|1||KIMspray® Polyurethane Foam System||DOWNLOAD (1.2 MB)|