Our company undertakes to implement the following principles under SA 8000:2014, demonstrating the company’s commitment and respect to people and its employees.
Prevention of Child Labor
The company will not participate in or support the use of child or youth labor and will not employ employees under the age of 18.
Prevention of Forced Labor
The Company will not participate in or support the use of forced labor and will employ all its employees on a voluntary basis. It will not take part in or support human trafficking in any way.
Providing Health and Safety Conditions
The company will adopt a proactive approach based on risk analysis and support the participation of all employees in occupational health and safety practices. The company will provide healthy and safe working conditions by prioritizing the general health of the employees.
The risks to the health and safety of pregnant or nursing mothers will be eliminated or reduced.
Actions will be taken to eliminate occupational hazards and reduce risks.
Prevention of Discrimination
The Company will not tolerate or promote discrimination in hiring, payments, access to training, promotion, termination, retirement or employee benefits based on race, national or regional or social origin, class, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, marital status, political views or age.
The Company will not allow any threatening or abusive behavior, including physical contact, in any place.
Disciplinary Practices and Prevention of Abuse/Harassment
The Company will treat our employees in a manner worthy of human dignity and with respect. The Company will not participate in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental or physical violence, or verbal abuse. Abuse or inhuman treatment will not be allowed or tolerated.
Salaries and Payments
The Company will respect the minimum wage right of the personnel determined by the laws and will make overtime payments. The wages and salaries will be sufficient to meet the basic needs of the personnel and provide some discretionary income. The Company will not make any deduction from salaries for disciplinary purposes.
Relationships with suppliers
The Company will evaluate the social compliance activities of its suppliers, monitor the evaluation results with action plans and gradually increase the social compliance levels.
• The Company will manage all its activities in accordance with the SA8000:2014.
• It will comply with the ILO Conventions stipulated by the SA8000 Standard and the legal local requirements.
• It will set up a Social Performance Team to ensure that all SA8000 components to be implemented.
• The senior management will be the first and only responsible for the implementation of the SA8000 Standards.
• The risks associated with the implementation of the standard will be evaluated periodically.
• The Social Responsibility Team will perform regular monitoring
• The Company will inform its employees about the requirements of SA8000 at every stage and regularly.
• In case of disputes regarding the implementation of the SA8000 Standard, a confidential, impartial and non-retaliatory method for the solution of complaints will be established and be accessible to employees and interested parties.
• It will ensure that its suppliers/subcontractors and private employment agencies work in compliance with the SA8000 Standard.
Click to access Social Responsibility Policy