Our Information Security Management System Policy is to manage our operations by:
– Continuously improving our information security management system to meet the requirements of ISO 27001,
– Complying with all legal regulations and contracts related to information security,
– Systematically managing the risks to information technology portfolio,
– Providing trainings that will improve the technical and behavioral competencies in order to expand the awareness on information security.
- Our quality policy is:
- To follow the modern and technological developments with aim to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and increase their satisfaction,
- To utilize the resources efficiently and effectively,
- To review our processes constantly and give due importance to the preventive activities,
- To implement a zero-defect policy in our services in the entire organization,
- To adopt a common quality perspective and ensure our employees to be trained and advanced,
- To increase the internal communication to the highest level,
- To be a leader in the industry in terms of R&D, production, sales and quality,
- To continuously improve our quality management system and maintain our high quality understanding and standard.
In our company operating in the Polyurethane Sector, we commit;
- To ensure the availability of information and necessary sources to realize purposes of Energy Management System and energy targets;
- To fulfill implementation of legal provisions and other conditions regarding energy efficiency, energy use and energy consumption related to our activities,
- Continuous improvement of energy performance and Energy Management System,
- To support the supply of energy-efficient products and services that affect energy performance,
- To support designing activities that deal with the improvement of energy performance.
Kimpurethic which means Kimpur’s Business Behaviour rules, puts given values in a clear and versatile framework by setting expectations and guiding our behavior. Our aim is to enable ethical and legal decision processes and to create a respectful environment and we are aware that it doesn’t end there. In addition, we believe that as a corporate citizen
our duty is to carry these values beyond the borders of our company. We believe that achieving these values will lead us to success by catching the transparency that Kimpurethic will bring and provide us.
IMPLEMENTING OUR VALUES
- Diversity, Equal Opportunity and Respect in the Workplace
- Employee Policy
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Substance Abuse at Work
- Violence in the Workplace
- Conflict of Interest
- No business related interests
- Working Outside the Company
- Giving speeches at the confrences
- Relatives, Friends and Personal Relationships
- Gifts and Entertainment Activities
- Government Officials
- Business and Financial Records
- Usage and Protection of Company Resources and Information
- Intellectual property
- Information Technology
- Valuable Information and Records Management
- Kimpur as a server provider
- Data Privacy
- Inside Information and Trading
- Bribery and Corruption
- Antitrust and Competition
- Gathering Competitive Information
- Commercial Audits
- Determining the Sustainability Standard
- Corporate Citizenship
- Charity related activities and Volunteering
- Political activities and contrubiton
- Communication with the Public sector
- Social Media
Reports entered in the Kimpur Ethics Form to share a breach or concern with Kimpur, will be reviewed by a qualified communications specialist. No personal information about the person or persons making the notification is requested.
Click to access the Kimpur Ethics Notification Form.
Click to access the Kimpur Ethics Statement Form.
Our company undertakes to implement the following principles under SA 8000:2014, demonstrating the company’s commitment and respect to people and its employees.
Prevention of Child Labor
The company will not participate in or support the use of child or youth labor and will not employ employees under the age of 18.
Prevention of Forced Labor
The Company will not participate in or support the use of forced labor and will employ all its employees on a voluntary basis. It will not take part in or support human trafficking in any way.
Providing Health and Safety Conditions
The company will adopt a proactive approach based on risk analysis and support the participation of all employees in occupational health and safety practices. The company will provide healthy and safe working conditions by prioritizing the general health of the employees.
The risks to the health and safety of pregnant or nursing mothers will be eliminated or reduced.
Actions will be taken to eliminate occupational hazards and reduce risks.
Prevention of Discrimination
The Company will not tolerate or promote discrimination in hiring, payments, access to training, promotion, termination, retirement or employee benefits based on race, national or regional or social origin, class, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, marital status, political views or age.
The Company will not allow any threatening or abusive behavior, including physical contact, in any place.
Disciplinary Practices and Prevention of Abuse/Harassment
The Company will treat our employees in a manner worthy of human dignity and with respect. The Company will not participate in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental or physical violence, or verbal abuse. Abuse or inhuman treatment will not be allowed or tolerated.
Salaries and Payments
The Company will respect the minimum wage right of the personnel determined by the laws and will make overtime payments. The wages and salaries will be sufficient to meet the basic needs of the personnel and provide some discretionary income. The Company will not make any deduction from salaries for disciplinary purposes.
Relationships with suppliers
The Company will evaluate the social compliance activities of its suppliers, monitor the evaluation results with action plans and gradually increase the social compliance levels.
• The Company will manage all its activities in accordance with the SA8000:2014.
• It will comply with the ILO Conventions stipulated by the SA8000 Standard and the legal local requirements.
• It will set up a Social Performance Team to ensure that all SA8000 components to be implemented.
• The senior management will be the first and only responsible for the implementation of the SA8000 Standards.
• The risks associated with the implementation of the standard will be evaluated periodically.
• The Social Responsibility Team will perform regular monitoring
• The Company will inform its employees about the requirements of SA8000 at every stage and regularly.
• In case of disputes regarding the implementation of the SA8000 Standard, a confidential, impartial and non-retaliatory method for the solution of complaints will be established and be accessible to employees and interested parties.
• It will ensure that its suppliers/subcontractors and private employment agencies work in compliance with the SA8000 Standard.
With the aim of protecting the environment and ensuring a more livable environment for future generations, our Company undertakes:
- to fulfill the requirements of the Environmental Management Systems and the legal and other requirements that apply to our activities,
- to reduce waste, use technologies that will ensure recycling/recovery, and prevent pollution,
- to reduce the environmental impacts caused by our activities and products and to ensure the protection of the environment,
- to increase the awareness of our employees on environmental issues,
- to improve and develop the environmental management systems for a more sustainable life,
- to share our knowledge and experience with the society in order to provide social benefit.
As Kimpur, we encourage an ethical and transparent management system in our relations with our stakeholders, while acting with the awareness of our social, environmental and economic impact to our environment.
In line with these principles which have become a part of our corporate culture, our primary responsibilities are:
- Respecting both Human Rights and Ethical values while standing against any kind of discrimination,
- Promoting the equality of opportunity, which is one of the foundations of social sustainability. In addition, we are aiming for our stakeholders to comply with these values,
- Transperency, justice, responsibility in corporate administation and act according to principles of accountability,
- To ensure the continuity and improvement of the occupational health and safety management system by firstly prioritizing the health and safety of our employees and stakeholders,
- To create a participatory working environment and to be a preferred workplace by supporting corporate development with best implementation methods,
- To consider biodiversity and ecosystem in our environmental strategies and activities,
- Being environmentally friendly, safe and producing high quality services.
- Making studies to lower our carbon footprint by continously improving our environmental performance,
- To ensure the continuity and improvement of both environmental and energy management system,
- Providing information safety and business continuity in all our operations,
- Following and obeying any kind of legal legislations,
- Trying to detect institutional risk soon as possible with taking the right precaution. In addition to this, supporting sustainable development and our firms risk management culture,
- To adopt innovation and corporate entrepreneurship as a corporate culture,
- Allocating resources to R&D studies in the sectors we operate,
- To support sustainable development by enabling the use and development of innovative technologies,
- To provide a sustainable supply chain in order to provide mutual benefit with our stakeholders in our supply chain and
- strive continuously for sustainable development, in order with our sustainability production report for a more livable world for ourself and for future generations,
Our Company, places human health above all else, aims to ensure all employees to internalize occupational health and safety and make it a part of their lives.
With this understanding our Company undertakes:
- to prevent possible health problems and injuries arising from our activities and to provide safe and healthy working conditions through technology,
- to fulfill the legal and other requirements that apply to our activities,
- to eliminate occupational health and safety hazards and risks,
- to improve constantly our occupational health and safety management system,
- to ensure the participation of employees within the scope of system operations,
- to increase the awareness of our employees, suppliers and visitors on occupational health and safety,
- to support social responsibility activities in order to increase the awareness of the society on occupational safety.