Polyurea Coating and Insulation Systems
High Performance Solutions
The CASE product line consists of coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers. The CASE materials are used in different industries including the construction industry, transportation, textiles, architecture. They improve the performance, operation, resistance and appearance of the products and ensure excellent durability for long-term use.
In the CASE applications, polyurethane and polyurea systems are frequently used for the production of materials with superior performance properties and special uses.
Polyurethane (PU) improves the mechanical properties of the materials as well as the surface hardness in coatings and ensures the materials to be long-lasting and durable.
Kimpur has a wide portfolio of prepolymer and systems for various CASE applications, under the KIMcase® Special Products Group. KIMcase® Special Products, designed for the industries of construction, maintenance and repair, are the result of an innovative technology based on special polymers developed following several applications.
Polyurea Coating Systems (Polyurea Systems)
The coating systems are layers of materials placed on the surface to ensure protection against corrosion and abrasion and to improve surface properties.
KIMcase coating systems that can be applied to surfaces such as metal, concrete or wood consist of pure polyurea and hybrid polyurethane systems.
Areas of Usage
- Roofs, terraces, balconies, etc. (Waterproof applications)
- Industrial floors and parking lots (Anti-slip surfaces)
- Irrigation channels and aqueducts
- Swimming pools, aquariums, water tanks etc.
- Bridge deck (under asphalt) and other architectural examples
- Load-bearing walls and foundations
- Roofs and landscaped fronts
- Energy, recycling, treatment and water storage facilities
- Fish Farms, water treatment plants and petrochemical facilities
- Vehicle, boat priming etc.
Pure Polyurea System
The pure polyurea system is eco-friendly, two-component surface coating and waterproofing material with an elongation rate of 450 ± 50%. It protects surfaces against abrasion, rust and corrosion and does not contain volatile organic components.
Pure Polyurea Advantages
- Ensure 100% waterproofness
- Ensure a monolithic insulation with no joint
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions
- High resistance to various chemical compounds and solvents
- High crack bridging
- High resistance to hydrolysis and aging
- Fast curing (4 sec)
- Quick and easy to apply
- High thermal stability and moisture resistance
- High load-bearing properties
- High adhesion strength on many surfaces
Hybrid Polyurea System
The hybrid polyurea system is eco-friendly, two-component coating and waterproofing material. It protects surfaces against abrasion, rust and corrosion and does not contain volatile organic components.
The hybrid polyurea systems are designed by establishing a correlation between the desired performance characteristics in line with costs and customer demands.
Hybrid Polyurea Advantages:
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Ensure a monolithic insulation with no joint.
- Good resistance to high temperatures.
- High resistance to hydrolysis and aging.
- High adhesion strength on surfaces.
- Suitable cure time depending on the ambient conditions.
For detailed information about polyurea systems, you may examine the brochure below.
|1||KIMcase® Special Products||Download|