Polymeric Polyester Polyols for Shoe Industry
High Performance Formulations
Polyester polyols are produced by the condensation reaction of dicarboxylic acids and glycols. Different monomer combinations and molecular weight selection of polyester polyols provide superior mechanical properties to the polyurethane systems in which they are used.
Kimpur knows that you need a variety of high performance solutions to improve your products. For that reason, Kimpur produces KIMpol® Polymeric Polyester Polyols which stem from combinations of multifunctional carboxylic acids & polyhydric alcohols with various molecular weights and functionalities for the best solution to footwear industry (system component).
Kimpur can fine tune polyester polyols depending on the properties requested.
- Based on different types of acids and glycols and can be tailor made for the properties requested
- Synthesized with high purity monomers
- Produced at high technology reactors
- Reliable product quality
- Broad product range for diverse applications
- Improves mechanical properties & dimensional stability
- Allows to obtain low-density shoe-soles and shorter demoulding times
- Higher hardness and reduction of isocyanate, both leading to an improvement in the process economy
- Maintains the skin appearance in 100 % water based systems similar as those obtained with CFC’s
- Due to the fine and regular microcellular foam, the reduction of surfactants is quite significant
For more detailed information about our systems, you can review our brochure.
|1||KIMpol® Polyester Polyols||Download|