Wood Imitation Polyurethane Systems
Wood, an indispensable part of furniture and decoration, has been replaced by polyurethane applications in many areas in recent years.
Today, decorators mostly prefer the use of polyurethane material in decoration processes. The main reason is that polyurethane contributes to the protection of nature and prevents the cutting of trees for the production of wood-like decoration materials. In addition, it provides superiority with its advantages such as long life, easy shaping, dyeing, lightness and ease of application.
The interior and exterior facade applications such as drywalls, joints, windowsills, molding, parquet coatings, and gussets used in both buildings for decoration and surface protection purposes gain an architectural and aesthetic appearance.
In furniture, which is another indispensable part of decoration, magnificent products are obtained with small touches of complementary products such as headboards, table legs, plywood, seat legs or mirror frames.
Kimpur has developed the decorative KIMrigid® solutions, suitable for use in interior or exterior applications for decorative purposes for facade and furniture designs, and for the molding of architectural design products.
Our systems make a difference in the sector with their superior advantages.
- They are water-based environmental-friendly systems without VOC components
- Mixing homogeneity is easily achieved with suitable viscosities.
- They provide cost advantages with their excellent walking performance.
- Smooth skin allows the formation of products with high surface hardness and high wear resistance. Therefore, the products obtained are suitable for surface treatments.
- They show dimensional stability in effective performance
- They offer different alternatives for low density and high density applications.
KIMrigid® Decorative Solutions Suitable for Use for Low Density Applications
- Interior and exterior facade applications such as drywalls, joints, windowsills, molding, parquet coatings gussets
- Architectural decorations like cubes, cylindrical columns, visual pieces with paneling effect
KIMrigid® Decorative Solutions Suitable for Use for High Density Applications
- Furniture decoration applications such as headboards, table legs, seat legs, mirror frames
For more detailed information about our systems, you can review our brochure.
|1||KIMrigid® Decorative Solutions||Download|