The coating systems are layers of materials placed on the surface to ensure protection against corrosion and abrasion and to improve surface properties.
KIMcase coating systems that can be applied to surfaces such as metal, concrete or wood consist of pure polyurea and hybrid polyurethane systems.
Areas of Usage:
- Roofs, terraces, balconies, etc. (Waterproof applications)
- Industrial floors and parking lots (Anti-slip surfaces)
- Irrigation channels and aqueducts
- Swimming pools, aquariums, water tanks etc.
- Bridge deck (under asphalt) and other architectural examples
- Load-bearing walls and foundations
- Roofs and landscaped fronts
- Energy, recycling, treatment and water storage facilities
- Fish Farms, water treatment plants and petrochemical facilities
- Vehicle, boat priming etc.
1- Pure Polyurea System
The pure polyurea system is eco-friendly, two-component surface coating and waterproofing material with an elongation rate of 450 ± 50%. It protects surfaces against abrasion, rust and corrosion and does not contain volatile organic components.
- Ensure 100% waterproofness
- Ensure a monolithic insulation with no joint
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions
- High resistance to various chemical compounds and solvents
- High crack bridging
- High resistance to hydrolysis and aging
- Fast curing (4 sec)
- Quick and easy to apply
- High thermal stability and moisture resistance
- High load-bearing properties
- High adhesion strength on many surfaces
2- Hybrid Polyurea System
The hybrid polyurea system is eco-friendly, two-component coating and waterproofing material. It protects surfaces against abrasion, rust and corrosion and does not contain volatile organic components.
The hybrid polyurea systems are designed by establishing a correlation between the desired performance characteristics in line with costs and customer demands.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Ensure a monolithic insulation with no joint.
- Good resistance to high temperatures.
- High resistance to hydrolysis and aging.
- High adhesion strength on surfaces.
- Suitable cure time depending on the ambient conditions.